Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas tree album


I made this Christmas tree album for a challenge over at Ch{all}enge Masters under the altered category. http://challengemasters.ning.com/group/altered/forum/topics/december-challenge-3 Once Christmas is here I will take lots of pictures so I can complete the album. I had so much fun making this. There was alot to file. The wonderful thing was that my Basic Grey file set worked perfect for all of the little areas that I needed to file. The paper I used is My Minds Eye Colorful Christmas. I added a little stickles to the star to make it shine, and fell in love with the big ornament. Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to capture all of your Christmas moments on the camera to complete you altered Christmas book for the challenge.
Happy Holidays,
Stacy

1 comment: