Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Patty :)

I made this card for a friend at work whose birthday is today. I promised her I would post it since she is off work today :) Hope you are having a fabulous day girly!!!!

So this is a challenge over at Sketches4All. Aside from using the sketch you had to use the colors green, black & white.
I really love the colors together. Supplies I used are : Stampin' Up craft cardstock, kiwi kiss cardstock, and the boarder punch, a little Xyron design runner action, white gel pen, Zva pearls, Prima flower, and Heidi Swap pattern paper.

6 comments:

  1. That is totally cute. I do LOVE those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and the colors are super sophisticated together along with the pretty pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! I love it!!!! I can't believe that is my birthday card!!!! I feel so famous!!!!! BTW, that color green is my favorite color!!!! You did an awesome job!!!!! Stacey, thanks so much. You just made my birthday complete!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy love the colors you used! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete