Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just Us Girls

This is a layout I did of DD & me. It's a challenge over at Scrapbook Heaven.
The challenge was to use 3 flowers on your layout!


The FABULOUS flower I saw on Lisa's Blog. I just love it. It took me a little while to figure out all of the folding, but it was sooooo worth the time!!! Thanks for the great link Lisa.

The supplies I used you can also grab at Lisa's store, A Walk Down Memory Lane.

Supply List: Sassafras Lass paper line "Owl Pals", Smooch paint, thickers, tiny type letters by Cosmo Cricket, Kaiser craft pearls & bling.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Stacy! I LOVE this. And that flower...how cool is that!!! Will that layout fit in a page protector? That flower looks huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, that flower rocks. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful LO, Stacy!!
    Love all the fun embellies you added!!
    You rocked that flower, girl!!
    WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete