Thursday, August 12, 2010

Loving the Bella Blvd lines....

So i'm totally loving the new Bella Blvd lines. I was lucky enough to play with the Hello Beautiful line today. I created this layout of DD and her boyfriend Cole. I thought this line was perfect for the summertime pictures I got of them last weekend. The colors & the little saying on the sticker sheet are FABULOUS!!! How about those cute hearts to cut out! LOVE IT!!!


I also cut out a couple of the clouds from both the Hello Beautiful & One Fall Day lines. Can't wait until the next lines come out!

4 comments:

  1. it is exactly that.. "to sweet"
    love it.. the cute accents set it off.. fab job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute girl! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you folded up the bottom edges of that paper - great way to show off both sides.

    ReplyDelete