Friday, September 17, 2010

Travel fun

Today i'm going to give you and idea for a little travel fun for one of my DT projects at A Walk Down Memory Lane. Road trips can be so long and boring for the kids. Here is a fun way to keep them entertained with your crafting abilities. Check out this fun Tic Tac Toe travel game. Everything you need in one fun container.



Here is a picture of the game inside.


This game is super easy to make. I used one of my empty Maya Road containers, which works perfect for the pieces. I used my Imaginisce I-top tool and the medium magnet daddies for the pieces. Now no matter how bumpy the ride the pieces will never fly around! The paper of choice for this projects wasEcho Park Life Is Good paper and stickers. For an added little flair I also used the Imaginisce I-rock tool to put the bling on the front of the container.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. So beautiful, so easy, so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!!
    I have created some of these making magnetic Board a couple years ago to help her with her ABC's!
    I love the Game idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind comment on my blog! You are too sweet!

    I love this project! Love that you used your iTop tool for making the pieces. If I had kids I would totally have to make this. Maybe I will find a kid I can make it for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I made a similar one for the car, but now we have to grow into it. Never thought to keep it inside a tin though - awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete