Thursday, October 21, 2010

25 Days of Christmas Album

So this is something I have never done. I thought this year it would be a fun thing to try. Of course I want my book done before December 1, however it's hard to decorate each page not knowing what will be going on the page yet. I did however get the cover of my book done as one of my DT projects at A Walk Down Memory Lane.




Supplies used on this project: Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas line, American Crafts thickers, My Little Shoebox mini alphas, Ranger stickles, pearls, Xyron adhesive.

So....if you have never done this project before either....grab your book and get started!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Stacey - non traditional colors so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable, Stacy! I love the design and how you tied the pieced together! :)

    ReplyDelete