Monday, October 25, 2010

Good Times

Check out this fabulous, fun, funky paper. I am soooo loving these clocks!!!!



This is a layout I created for The Scrapbooking Studio in Moline, Il. This line is by Teresa Collins and it's called Freestyle. I simply love the colors in this line. I also used part of the strip at the bottom of the paper with the barcode on it, which is the 2 black & white strip of paper on the layout. By the way......OMG....Teresa Collins is coming there Nov5 & 6 . Sign up for her fabulous classes soon before they are all sold out! It will be a blast. I added some American Crafts thickers and October Afternoon letters to the layout, and a little bit of black bling, Xyron adhesive.

1 comment:

  1. That is a well matted photo!! ;) It looks even more fantastic IRL!

    ReplyDelete