Sunday, October 17, 2010

Misting fun....

Hey there everyone, well you all know it seems all of my projects have some type of mist on them all the time. This time...I misted the entire piece of cardstock. Super fun :) This layout is one of my DT projects for AWDML.



So my obsession has grown this week! It use to me just a little mist here and there, well not anymore. The background cardstock on the layout started off as a kraft color.

You can simply use a single color of mist up to however many you want on your creations. Thats what makes it super fun!!! I use to be very sparing with my mist....now I spray so much that it makes puddles on my page. You know what it's perfectly ok...it's not going to mess up your paper. You simply take your heat gun out and set it and it's good as new. It maybe a little wrinkled but I just put a heavy book on it for a bit before creating on it.

On this layout I used the following four colors: Olive vine, Pomegranate, Apple, & Raven. Simply spary your page a let the colors run together for a couple of minutes. Next grab your heat gun and dry your page. You never know what knid of cool background your going to come up with. Give it a try ladies.....you will love it!!!!

Supplies used:
Cardstock, Tattered Angels mists ,Pink Paislee Hocu Pocus paper, canvas & rub ons, Prima flower & bling , October Afternoon letters , Maya Road clock , American Crafts Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment