Monday, November 1, 2010

Teresa Collins Centerpiece

Hey there everyone....wow it's really November already?? Where has the time gone? Well since this is the month where we get to host that fabulous yummy holiday here at our house, I wanted to work on a centerpiece for the table. Check out what I came up with.... :)







For this project I used a foam green floral wreath that was 10" in size. I cut out a bunch of different leaves out of the fabulous Teresa Collins paper, then inked the edges with black soot distress ink. Next I grabbed my hot glue gun and started putting down the base leaves. After that I just filled in the spots I thought needed filled in. On some spots I used foam pop dots to add a little dimension to the project. The finishing touch was the candle in the middle which pulled the piece together.

This paper line your can grab at The Scrapbooking Studio.....also don't forget to reserve your spot now for this coming weekends classes with Teresa Collins in person!!!!!! It will be totally fun!!!

5 comments:

  1. Stacy-this is so beautiful. Did you use a cricut to cut all the leaves? There seem to be many different ones..Love the colors. Hope to see you at the TC class--I'm up for the Christmas mini. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Kris I did use the cricut. I used the basic shape one that comes with it. I also traced a leaf that was not on the cricut. I will cut out a leaf for you and bring it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great - I love all the different leaf shapes and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait.....I got my molding film too. I do need some practice tho--I will bring what I did and hopefully you can give me some pointers....

    ReplyDelete