Friday, December 3, 2010

Harris Family Christmas Book

Well I have been working on this Christmas book for my daughters boyfriends mom. I am not totally done with the book but thought I would post a picture of the cover. I'm sooo happy with how it is turning out. I made her a book of Cole's football pictures and she loved it so I thought she might like this as well.



Here is a close up of the flower



Supplies used: Xyron adhesive, Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Delight paper & stickers, October Afternoon letters, Prima pearls, Stampin' Up button, Tim Holtz die & fragments, Cosmo Cricket tiny type letters.

Hope you enjoy the picture of my album...i'm off to finish it :)

Have a fabulous day,
Stacy

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh that is sooo pretty!!!!!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! That album is a vintage dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors....i know it will be loved..what a great gift! Miss seeing you....kh

    ReplyDelete