Monday, December 6, 2010

Snowflake Centerpiece

Hey there everyone, happy Monday to you all!!! Well last week we had our first snowfall of the season,(yuck) and today it's SUPER cold!!! I think it is 15 below zero right now!!! I'm not ready for this!

Well today i'm showing you one of DT projects for AWDML. I made a centerpiece for fall and liked the way it turned out so I made one for winter.



On this centerpiece I used BoBunny paper Midnight Frost, Kaiser Craft pearls which I placed in the center of the snowflakes. The base of the centerpiece is a 10" green floral wreath. The snowflakes were cut out using the cricut. This works perfectly because you can cut so many different sizes and makes it really easy to layer.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea Stacy! Makes me want to get more use of my Sizzix dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sooo pretty!!!! and I'm not a fan of snow either.. I hate being cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this paper--could buy sheets and sheets of it to keep for something....love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete