Thursday, January 27, 2011

2011 Calendar

Well I needed to create a little calendar to put up on my board above my countertop in my scraproom...so that is my project for today which is also my DT post for AWDML.



So to start with I used a piece from a Maya Road chipboard album for the base shape. I used some Sassafras Count Me In line for the paper and put everything down with some Xyron adhesive. For all of the fun embellies I used... Tim Holtz: Gear die cut, tissue tape (symphony), accoutrements, and muse tokens, Tattered Angels mist (for the fabric flower & gears), Maya Road stick pin, and some pink tulle to tie around the chipboard and also to hang it with.

Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. This rocks, Stacy!!
    Love all the fun embellishments you used and that flower with the misting looks so awesome!!
    Thanks for you sweet comments on my blog!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete