Saturday, January 22, 2011

Canvas Picture Frame

Ok so...I have had this canvas sitting around my scraproom for like....EVER!!! I made the mistake of misting it blue probably 6 months ago, and well there it sat. So this weekend I was lucky enough to meet Tammy Tutterow (totally fabulous person) and I was helping out at the The Scrapbooking Studio where she taught her class. Friday night her class was altering a piece of canvas. So after coming home Friday night laying in bed thinking of buttons, flowers, & my blue canvas....well I knew it was time to attack this thing!! So today after enjoying another day of her creative inspiration , I came home after stopping at the fabric store to grab some buckram to make these kick butt flowers. I pulled out some yummy things from my stash and got busy. Here is what I came up with..By the way there is not a picture in this yet because i'm going to print a black & white one of my daughter and her boyfriend. The colors match my daughters room perfectly and she wants this. (I actually was making it for someone else..but how can I tell her no????)



Here are a couple different views of the embellies....





Well here is the long list of goodies I used on this project. 12x12 canvas, Echo Park Be Mine paperline, Xyron 9" Creative Station & sticky spots, Tim Holtz: Dies (Gadget Gears & Tattered Florals), Tissue Tape (symphony), Accoutrements, Muse Tokens, Ranger: Silver acrylic paint, Maya Road: Clocks & bling, Prima: Ribbon & white roses, Buckram fabric, Tattered Angels Mist:Bubblegum, Smooch: Black mist.

4 comments:

  1. You rocked this frame!!
    Love it!!
    Love the fun Tim Holtz embellishments and those flowers are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this--I would want it too. Tammy was wonderful--I love my tags that we made. Way to go with the Cricut layout!

    ReplyDelete