Monday, January 17, 2011

Two of a Kind

Good Monday morning everyone. Today i'm sharing a DT project for Kreaxions Punches. On my project today I used the Circle Cutter. I LOVE this thing. This is a layout of Ariel and I on Thanksgiving day. The title says it all. Sometimes we drive Tim crazy because we are so much alike. We have recently discovered just how much alike we are.



Here is a close up of the circle on the lower right of the layout.



On this layout some of the fun little strips of paper and the half circle on the upper left of the layout stick great after running them through my little Xyron machine. My paper of choice is Sassafras Count Me In line and some of the Pocket Full Of Rosies stickers. That funky button at the top is Tim Holtz Accoutrements and the charm at the bottom is also Tim Holtz Muse Tokens. I did a little stitching along the cardstock and use some thickers for my title and there it is.

4 comments:

  1. Geez Stacy...ANOTHER design team. You are one busy lady!

    Very nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous!! You two do look a lot alike!! I think your husband could relate to my boyfriend! Except it's me and my sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty LO!!
    Love the title and the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this--it looks just like your style--congrats on new award to be published wow--ksh

    ReplyDelete