Friday, February 25, 2011

Playing with paper, twine & Xyron

Hey there everyone....well TGIF!!! So I came across these super cool wooden bobbins from Maya Road at The Scrapbooking Studio and thought.......I could make a braclet with some of my scrap paper. So gather some of your left over paper (I used Jillibean paper), Xyron 150 and of course some twine!



Step one - Cut your strips of paper to the width of the bobbin and also cut pieces of twine then run through your Xyron machine.



Step two - Simply wrap the paper and twine around the bobbins.




Step three - Grab some beads and stretch magic and simply alternate the paper bobbins with the twine bobbins placing a bead between each bobbin.



So there is my little project for today....so remember NEVER throw away your scrap pieces of paper, you never know what you can make with them.

3 comments: