Thursday, March 24, 2011

Always On The Move} House of Three

Hey there everyone! I can't believe I have not scrapbooked for a week! I was having some serious withdrawal, so i'm making up for it today and tomorrow! Today I created a layout with Pink Paislee House of Three Daily Junque line....(which you can grab at The Scrapbooking Studio)let me just tell you i'm loving it!!! I tried something out of the box for me on this one. I am totally a kraft cardstock girl, but I did something different for me and used pattern paper for my background sheet. I think it may happen a little more often now :) So here is my layout and a close up of the title.





Supplies used: Pink Paislee: House of Three Daily Junque line & Weathered Wood letters (blue), Xyron: adhesive & design runner with Patternz disc, October Afternoon letters (black), Sassafras letters (burlap).

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a fabulous day!!

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love the photos, the design and loving those blue alphas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete