Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hello everyone, hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far. It has been a busy one here :) I also think our spring weather is here.....rainy and cold!!! So since it has been raining for the past day, and is going to rain today also I have the perfect card to share. It's using Nikki Sivils new It's Raining It's Pouring line. I have to say....I really love how this card turned out :):):)



I came across this Tim Holtz stamp and knew exactly what I was going to do with it!!! I did a little stitching around the background paper, some inking, cut out a couple cute things from this line, put it all together with my Xyron adhesive, popped up one of the boots, and the raincoat....and well there you have it!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope the rest of your weekend is FABULOUS!! :)

2 comments:

  1. YOU TOTALLY ROCKED this card!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that quote with this line!!!! I can't wait to share this on Nikki's blog!!! WOOOOOOOOOO hoooooooooooooooo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, this card is fab! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete