Saturday, March 26, 2011

A little Nikki Sivils...Beatrice

Good morning everyone! I have been on cloud 9 since Amy @ The Scrapbooking Studio brought in ALL of Nikki's lines! They are simply to cute and so much fun to create with! So many fun little shapes to cut out, fun burlap buttons, great paper designs....well you get the picture right!! So I created this card using the Beatrice line. I just love that little beaver!



Make sure you stop by Nikki's blog today and check out the fun & fabulous creations up there today....(you may even see something I created) :):):):)

Some of the fun things I used on this card....Bazzill cardstock (kraft of course), Nikki Sivils Beatrice paper line & burlap button, Xyron adhesive, Tim Holtz Stuff To Say stamp set, Twinery twine, Kreaxions butterfly punch.

2 comments:

  1. Girl....I was soooooo happy to showcase you today! I always LOVEEEEEEE your work!! And I sure hope you have Julie on email speed dial to send this BEAUTY too for next month's showcase!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete