Thursday, March 3, 2011

MLS & Cardabilities

Ok so i'm loving the card sketches over at Cardabilities (as well as the sketches at Sketchabilities). I created this little card using the latest sketch that is posted. I thought this would make a cute little card to give my daughter just because I love her :)



I mixed a couple of the lines from My Little Shoebox on this one. I used Lil' Critter, Imaginary Friends and Flying High. Don't forget about those fabulous little mii alphas!!! Loving the Chocolate Cake & Seaside on this one. Did a little misting with Bahama Blue, grabbed my Xyron adhesive to put it all down. Tied a little tulle around a fun Maya Road button and i'm done :):):):)

Thanks for stopping by everyone. Hope you have a FABULOUS day!

3 comments:

  1. Tooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeee the monsters!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, those papers aer awesome and I love the tulle

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable!!! the monsters are the cutest!! :)

    ReplyDelete