Thursday, March 17, 2011

Playing with the Creatopia!! :)

Hey there everyone!!! Well I had the most fabulous FedEx package yesterday....it was a Xyron Creatopia. So of course I had to jump right in and play with it today. So far i'm loving it!!! On this layout I used the Patternz Swirls. What I did was ran it through one direction (but not completely through), next I ran it back the opposite direction. Once that was done I used the Tim Holtz sanding block to make the embossed image stand out a little more.



I love this picture of Ariel and Isaac having what looks like such a sweet moment playing a game. I don't even think they knew I snapped this picture!

Supplies used: Xyron Creatopia & adhesive, Bazzill cardstock, Maya Road spool, baker's twine (yellow), Sassafras; Ellie's Tale paper, Entwined blooms, letter stickers (yellow & burlap)....all of which I picked up at The Scrapbooking Studio!!

4 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwww! I love love love this! I loveeeeeeeeee that background, the photo, the colors... just wow!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Stacey, and the pic is charming!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout! love everything on this! the colors, the details, the design...it´s awesome!

    ReplyDelete