Friday, May 6, 2011

Fun Friday Challenge } Lucky Girl Crafts

Hey there everyone, it's that time again....Fun Friday Challenge over at Lucky Girl Crafts!! I have to say I love this months kit, there are so many possibilities with it. The Pink Paislee paper line is one of my favorites. Since it's a birthday theme line, I started to look around the house to see what I had to alter. My grandson is going to be one in June, so I found the perfect frame to alter so that we can place a picture of him in it after the big celebration. Here is what I came up with.



So this is my challenge to you...look around your house and see what you come up with to alter. It can be anything..a frame for a picture, a tin to keep all of those special notes in, a box to gift a gift in. I'm sure if you look ladies you have lots of stuff to alter and turn into something special!

1 comment:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeee to alter things...and you TOTALLY ROCKED this! I loveeeeeeee the YELLOW and loving that banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete