Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby Steps

Happy Thursday everyone, hope you all have had a wonderful week so far. I've been a mini album creating fool lately....I think mini's are my new favorite thing to create. I created this one for another person that I know who is expecting a baby soon. This mini was created using Simple Stories Baby Steps. This company is new to me and also new to our LSS The Scrapbooking Studio....I have to say the 6x6 pads are wonderful for you mini lovers out there. So many fun little elements to cut apart and use!

Here is the cover of my mini, I love the vintage feel to this line.




Now i'm going to share just a few of the pages inside. I created these little dividers between the pages. It's hard to see in the photos but each one has the month,weight, height & milestone on it for the proud momma to fill in. I inked everything on this one with Ranger distress ink (brushed corduroy), added lots of ribbon and all the rest came from the 6x6 paper pad.







Supplies Used: Simple Stories Baby Steps, Xyron adhesive, Bazzill ribbon & cardstock, Tiny Attacher, Ranger Distress Ink (brushed corduroy).

Thanks so much for stopping by, i'm off to work on a mini again today using some yummy Bella BLVD!


~Stacy~

4 comments: