Thursday, August 4, 2011

LYB } Tiny Princess

Hey there everyone, well i'm still whipping out some mini albums!! Today i'm sharing a mini album I created using LYB Tiny Princess line. This is going to be for my sister-in-law and the baby shower is this month. I'm only sharing the cover and 1 page just in case she tries to peak :) So here is the cover.





I love the colors of this line, is just super cute! Also loving the canvas stickers, the little element die cuts!! I used some ribbon from Prima across the front and oh my is it super soft :) Here is one if the inside pictures. I created little pockets between the pieces of chipboard that she can stash little notes or cards in to keep for when Sadie gets older.





Well some of the goodies in here are well LYB Tiny Princess paper,stickers; Sassafras letters (green), Prima ribbon (pink flowers), bazzill ribbon, Xyron adhesive, Tim Holtz tiny attacher, and there is a little bling inside also. Thanks for stopping by today, hope you all have a wonderful day!

~Stacy~

3 comments:

  1. very cute stacy...i love the colors.
    rosey/NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooo love love love this! LOVING the colors and that banner! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete