Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nikki Sivils GDT #2 } You're A Hoot

Hey there everyone, yesterday I posted my creations using the My Lil Monster line from Nikki Sivils, today i'm going to share with you what I created using the You're A Hoot line. I created a card and another mini. I asked my daughter and her best friend to pick out their favorite 10 pictures they have taken together and those are the pictures I used in the mini. Hope you like :)













LOVE this You're A Hoot line!!! Super cute little die cuts, and of course you will see some burlap buttons and brads!!
Well as you can see in the mini album pics, my daughter and her best friend LOVE to mess with her camera and stamp random picstures all the time :)

Again I want to thank Nikki and the Diva's for having me this month :)

3 comments:

  1. YOU ROCKED this LINE!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously cute!!! love what you make - your mini's rock the house! congrats on the gdt spot. very fun & exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so fun! LOVE the pics they picked out, and the way you've put them together is completely inspiring! I MUST make a mini album :)! And girl, you don't look old enough to have a daughter of that age!

    ReplyDelete