Monday, October 10, 2011

Bushels of FUN } Jillibean Soup

Hey there everyone and happy Monday!!!! Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. It has simply been beautiful here in the midwest. For October I will take 82 degrees for 5 days anytime!!!

Well anyway on to some fun scrappy stuff. Jillibean Soup has a sketch up on their blog to get your mojo flowing. Since we had gone to the apple orchard, I thought the Apple Cheddar Soup line was the perfect pick for this sketch. There are lots of yummy Jillibean products on this one. Here is my take on the sketch.





and now a little close up...





So the Jillibean goodies I used on this one: Apple Cheddar Soup line, Wonderful White corrugated alphas, corrugated shapes, felt blossoms (blue), cool bean vintage buttons, and kraft mini brown cardstock stickers.
I picked everything up that you need to create this at The Scrapbooking Studio!
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a fabulous day.

~stacy

1 comment:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL Stacy! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that background paper and the layered frames! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete