Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mischievous Fun } MME

Hey there fellow bloggers, how about a little Halloween fun today with a tag!! I love to make tags and since it had been awhile since I created one, well what better time than now right!!!

So I started with the Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Tag & Bookplate to cut the tag out of Ranger Manila cardstock. First I inked the tag using Ranger distress ink (gathered twigs, ripe persimmon, and a hint of tumbled glass).

Once I finished my inking it was time to stamp the background of the tag. Before rubbed the Perfect Crafting Pouch from ScraPerfect across the entire tag to make sure I would get a perfect stamped image, then stamped away!




Now it's time to decorate....for this I used the fun new Halloween line from My Minds Eye, Michevious designed by Robyn Meierotto, along with all of the chipboard embellies that go with it. Of course I had to add a new Halloween token from Tim Holtz. For the fabulous roseette die I used ScraPerfects The Best Glue Ever to hold this together, and also to adhere the flower on top of it, add a little Maya Road stick pin in and it's done. All of the yummy products used on this tag you can grab at The Scrapbooking Studio!


Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!
~Stacy

2 comments: