Wednesday, December 7, 2011

PDCC 110 } Naughty & Nice

Hey there everyone, well it's time for another fabulous color challenge over at The Play Date Cafe! So I totally love these colors together, especially since I love non traditional colors for Christmas.




So once again we have another fabulous sponsor, who was kind enough to share some goodies with us to play with. This weeks sponsor is.....
DRS designs




I just love the saying that I got to play with...it's perfect with the picture on this layout :) It says "Together we're like stripes on a candy cane sweet, bent, and twisted!!! LOL Here is my take on the challenge.



On this layout I used the Christmas line from My Minds Eye. I love the little 3D and chipboard stickers that go with this line. I used my Embellie Gellie from ScraPerfect to help me place the blue bling where I wanted it.
Now make sure you head over to The Play Date Cafe blog and get all the details on this weeks prize. I can't wait to see all of your fabulous creations!!

Have a wonderful day,
Stacy

6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! Loving that photo and all the adorable Christmas embellies! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN LO!! I love the sentiment--Naughty or Nice! I'm hoping I'm on the nice list this year:) Great job with the stamps and color story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! How cute is this?! Love it and all the fun, bright colors! Thanks for the inspiration!
    <3 carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, that is a cute sentiment! Wonderful layout and pic! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great page, Stacy! That picture is stunning, and you've highlighted it beautifully with this colorful story!

    ReplyDelete