Wednesday, December 14, 2011

PDCC } 111

Hey there everyone, yes it's thats wonderful time of the week again....it's time for another fabulous color challenge over at The Play Date Cafe. I simply love this weeks colors, they are just yummy....check them out!




We have a wonderful sponsor for this weeks challenge also...a big thank you to
CINDY COUTTS

Now for my take on this challenge I created a Christmas card (the only one I made this year by the way)!!!




I used a little Echo Park paper from the new Yours Truly line, MME ornament, and a little black bakers twine from The Twinery, put it all together with my Xyron adhesive and presto 1 Christmas card done....is it to late to say oh 50 more to go??? :)

Well thanks so much for stopping by, head over to The Play Date Cafe and show us what you got!!!

~Stacy

9 comments:

  1. It is a great card even if its the only one you made and Congratulations on making it through round 1 of Spellbinders Design Team 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOW! I love that teal ornament--you nailed this SPLASH of color!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE:) And a HUGE congrats to you!!! See---you ARE amazing:) I always knew that though!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and CAS, Stacy! It's the *only* holiday card you've made so far?? Oh, boy, get that Xyron going again! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply delightful Stacy, love your little twine treatment for your ornament topper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo, fantastic use of pattern and die cuts! I love how you used the splash of teal. And the relatively simple design would lend itself to mass production if you need a bunch of them--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Stacy! Love your teal ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work, Stacy! I love the twine wrapped around the ornament. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it the only one you've had time to do or the only one you will do??? Just teasing!!! Fabulous!! Love the black/white border and ornament is perfect....make more....make more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo! I'm lovin' that gorgeous, black, flourish paper! Yummy! And such a pretty take on the splash, too!

    ReplyDelete