Friday, June 15, 2012

Beautiful Moments } Carta Bella

Hey there fellow bloggers, glad you are stoping by today.  I'm sharing a mini album that I created using the new line from Carta Bella designed by the fabulous Carina Gardner.  Beautiful Moments is simply stunning.  I did not want to cut into it.  All of the papers are fabulously designed.  The colors are amazing and the sticker sheet is totally yummy!!  Head over to the Carta Bella blog and keep and eye, you just might see it there :)

So here is the cover of the album I created.


So for all of the goodies on the beauty...Maya Road (red flower) and bling, Xyron adhesive, Wendy Vecchi Blossoms (altered with Ranger distress marker), Prima wooden clock and swirls, Idea-ology Key, and Teresa Collins (black crystal).  For all of you local ladies this mini will be at The Scrapbooking Studio for all to see....and the line should be in the store soon so you can get your hands on it.

I'm totally looking forward to creating with all the future lines from Carta Bella, if you haven't checked out the blog yet...go now!!  Wait until you see the next two lines...can't wait to get my hands on them!

~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm so bad at popping by, I intend to every time but it doesn't quite happen! This is just GORGEOUS Stacy, I LOVE that red bloom, it looks fab with all of the other detail!

    ReplyDelete