Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Inky fun } PDCC 138

How about a jump start to your creative weekend coming up!!  Take a look at the new color challenge for this week at The Play Date Cafe.


This week's prize comes from The Play Date Cafe prize vault..so hop over to the blog and see what is up for grabs.

Now my take this week....i'm hooked on tags for alot of these color challenges.  I love to get inky and play with stamps..so here is my take.



On this tag I used distress inks (fired brick, spiced marmalade and the new summer color picked raspberry).  A couple of fun stamps sets from Wendy Vecchi (visions of art, art works, & art parts)  The image and sentiment were stamped using jet black archival ink.

Thanks for stopping by today, can't wait to see your creations for this color challenge.

~Stacy

3 comments:

  1. Great tag Stacy! Love those Wendy stamps and that bright background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much inky goodness, Stacy! And I love all that overstamping!

    ReplyDelete