Saturday, June 16, 2012

MME Nutmeg Creations} A couple of mini albums

Happy Saturday everyone, hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far.  I wanted to share a couple of projects I created using My Mind's Eye Nutmeg line.  Loving the color combo on this line.  Up first is a fun little mini album that I created.  I used alot of Prima goodies on this one, and of course my trusty Xyron adhesive.  These projects  were created for The Scrapbooking Studio, where you can find all of these goodies!


Up next is a layout of my daughter and I.  The picture was taken of the two of us messing around having fun.



Of course I didn't want to waste any scraps so I put together a little card also.



Last but not least is an uncoming mini album class of mine at The Scrapbooking Studio in August.


Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you all have a wonderful day!

~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Love your clusters of embellishments and all the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your work is fabulous! Love the minis and the card is amazing, how talented you are to use your scraps in such a creative way, wow.
    oly Borda

    ReplyDelete