Wednesday, August 15, 2012

School Is Cool } Nikki Sivils

Good morning everyone, today i'm saring some of my Nikki Sivils projects for this month.  Over on the Nikki Sivils blog we are using her School Is Cool line this month....fitting since school is back in session now :)

So up first I want to share the cover of a mini album i'm making for a friend. I took the photos of this before I placed the binder rings in it.  The rings are 1" down from the top and 1" up from the bottom and I tied lots of yummy ribbon on it.  Speaking of ribbon, I simply LOVE the alphabet ribbon on this from Ribbon Carousel.


Up next is a card that any child would love to get telling them congrats on a job well done.  The twine is also from Ribbon Carousel (they gave all of us lots of yummy ribbon to create with this week) :)



Last but not least is a fun way for your child to save their spot in any book.


Supplies used: Nikki Sivils - School Is Cool, Xyron adhesive, Ribbon Carousel ribbon/twine.

Thanks for stopping by today, make sure you hop over to Nikki's blog and check out what all the Diva's have created with the School Is Cool line.

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment