Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Xyron & GlobeCraft Memories

Hey there everyone, this week Xyron and GlobeCraft Memories are teaming up to bring you lots of inspiration.

For my project since Halloween is just around the corner, I altered one of the Fancy Frames to hang as a home decor piece.


I love the layers around the ovals, this allows you to place several different pattern papers.


You can do the same layer effect across the top of the frame as well, then simply pop up and embellies you have.


This project was super easy to do.  I ran the pattern paper through my Xyron 510 and then simply placed them onto the frames.  Once that was done I did a little file action so that all the pieces were smooth, ran them back through my 510 and put it all together.

Thanks to GlobeCraft Memories for sharing you fabulous products with us at Xyron.

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment