Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Xyron/Faber Castell/ Creative Imaginations } Teaming Up

Hey there, today i'm sharing a couple of projects that were created with Xyron, Faber Castell & Creative Imaginations products.

Up first is a little canvas piece that I altered.  Just a cute little something to hang for the upcoming Holiday.  I have had this piece of canvas just laying around for so long and it was time to put it to use.  I used a green Faber Castell gelato here and there on the canvas then blended it with my finger, I also mister a little water on it and blended it some more. Using the deep scarlet artist pen I outlined the stitching around the canvas for a little bit of pop.  I took a Christmas stamp set that I had, colored the stamp with the Faber Castell green big brush and stamped the image.  I also outlined the holy berries in the upper right with green and colored the berries in with red artist pen.  The Creative Imaginations (jolly) sticker I ran through my Xyron 150 to give it a little extra adhesive to make sure it would not come off of my canvas.


A close up of the canvas.


Supplies used:
Xyron 150
Faber Castell - Green gelato, red and green artist pen, green big brush.
Creative Imaginations: Christmas Sticker

Up next is a Holiday card.  I took this fabulous snowflake paper from Creative Imaginations cut it to size.  I took a blue gelato and colored over the paper, love how the resist paper works with the gelatos.  Simply wipe off the gelato and you have a wonderful snowflake card.  I added a little bling from Creative Imaginations in the center of the snowflakes and put it all together with my Xyron Mega Runner.


Supplies Used:
Xyron - Mega Runner
Faber Castell - blue gelato
Creative Imaginations - Bling, snowflake paper

Last but not least is a quick gift tag idea.  I have tons of tags around the house, so I created my own gift tag.  I started by coloring the green Faber Castell gelato all over the tag, then actually wiped it off with a baby wipe to see how it would blend.  For the ornaments along the side I used my Xyron Design Runner with the Festive disc, then colored bits of the ornaments in with a red Faber Castell artist pen.  I placed some of the Christmas stickers from Creative Imaginations along the side, placed some ribbon and the tag is now ready to go.


Supplies used:
Xyron - Design Runner & Festive disc
Faber Castell - green gelato, red artist pen
Creative Imaginations - Christmas stickers

Thanks so much to Faber Castell and Creative Imaginations for sharing some of your goodies with us at Xyron.

~Stacy

1 comment: