Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cycling with Little Yellow Bicycle

Today is the day that I get to share with you the project I created with the Winterings line for Little Yellow Bicycle as part of the Winterings Cycling Team.

I simply adore this line, the colors are fabulous not mention all of the fun embellies...and LOVE the burlap mini album!!

So here is what my cover looks like.


I will share a couple the inside pages, but you can hop on over to the Little Yellow Bicycle blog and see the some of the  album.
I love a chunky album, here is a side view.


 


I love this page...and a big thanks to my SIL for letting me scrap some of her winter photos :)  Here is what the right side of the page looks like when it is opened.








 





 
Ok now hop on over to the Little Yellow Bicycle blog and let me know what you think of the album.

Thanks to LYB for having me on the Winterings Cycling team, it was so much fun to create with this line.

~Stacy

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Fabulous burlap album! Love how you've used it for fun winter memories!

    ReplyDelete