Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sneak Peak } Teresa Collins Summer Stories

Hey there everyone, just wanted to share with you what landed on my doorstep yesterday!  A HUGE box of Teresa Collins Designs product!  I couldn't take a pic fast enough so I could start playing.

Teresa stocked us up on all of her latest lines including the new mid release Summer Stories!  Of course I had to start playing right away....here is a little sneak of what i'm working on with the new Summer Stories line. 


Don't you just LOVE the colors...and how about the washi tape at the bottom of the top photo...YUMMY! I'm so lucky that I was able to grab all the blingage from our LSS The Scrapbooking Studio months ago before they were all gone :)

Thanks for stopping by, I will share the entire project soon :)

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment