Thursday, September 12, 2013

Teresa Collins } December Daily

Hello everyone, Stacy Rodriguez here with you today to share my December Daily that I created with Santa's List.  I know it's only September, but everyone always starts to get so busy in November and December so I thought I would share this with you today so you had plenty of time to get your December Daily finished before it's time to start it!

I love chunky mini albums....and I must say this one is the chunkiest I have made, it is about 5" thick!! All of the pages inside are different sizes to make it fun.  This will be a long post so sit back, grab a cup of coffee and get ready for the Holidays!

So here is a peak of the cover! I used Wendy Vecchi Art Parts for the covers and a couple of inside pages.  I painted them white before starting to adhere paper.  You can see in the pic below that I used a red cardstock base and cut the pattern paper a smidge smaller to get that red border.  The cover is embellished with tons of the embellishments with this line...buttons, enamel dots, brads, chipboard stickers...you name it it's on the cover.  The book is bound with binder rings and embellished with ribbon and some of Teresa's blingage I had in my stash!


 Here is a side view of the mini!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, you can head over to the Teresa Collins Design Team blog to see the entire December Daily.

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment