Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Joy } Die-namite card

Hey there everyone, there is a challenge up over on the Die-namites blog.  You can check it out HERE and enter to win a $25 shopping spree!!

For my take on this sketch challenge I created a Christmas card.  WOOHOO!!!  Once card down for this Holiday season and only a million more to go :)

My paper of choice was the new Echo Park line Reflections Christmas.  I love the vintage design on this one and the colors.



You can see on this close up photo below that I used the Floral Corner Die to the left center of the card.  Instead of leaving in whole to place in the corner or around something I cut it apart and used it as two separate pieces.



Supplies Used:
Xyron - Mega Runner & foam squares
Die-Namites - Floral Corner
Echo Park - Reflections Christmas

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to head over and share your take on this challenge on the Die-Namites Blog!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment