Monday, October 28, 2013

Joy } Xyron & Maya Road Team Up

Good morning everyone, this week Xyron and Maya Road have been teaming up for a fun week of inspiration!!

So for some reason I have been in the Holiday spirit lately....I know it's early and I think it's because it snowed here a little last week.  I always wait until the last minute to start my Christmas cards, and then yes they never get done on time to send out so I stop making them!  I thought maybe if I started early this year I might get them out on time.  Now I have one down and tons more to go :)  Here is the card that I created for this swap.

I used Bazzill Nordic Pine collection for the paper line.  I placed the paper on the background and then using a different sheet cut out the shape using a Sizzix die Cameo Frame.  I popped that up using the foam squares from the Xyron Teresa Collins Adhesive kit.  Before I placed that shape down on the card I used the Maya Road Red Twine and tied it around the shape.  I took some Maya Road tulle ribbon and made a little flower then placed the Maya Road Vintage Trinket in the center.  The chipboard letters I painted with Art Anthology Truflle Velvet Dimensional Paint and then adhered them to the card using my Xyron High Tack Tape.  Once the letters were on the card I put little dabs of Art Anthology Cotton Velvet Dimensional paint to give it a snow effect.

Supplies Used:
Xyron - Mega Runner, TC Adhesive foam squares & High Tack Tape
Maya Road - Vintage Trinkets, Ribbon, Red Twine & Chipboard Letters
Bazzill - Nordic Pine collection
Art Anthology - Paints (Cotton & Truffle)
Sizzix - Cameo Frame
 
Thanks so much to Maya Road for sharing some fabulous products with us.  Hop on over and check out all of the amazing projects this week on Xyron's blog and Maya Road blog!
 
~Stacy
 

3 comments:

  1. Love this card. Thanks for your step-by-step. Very helpful for giving me ideas for my own cards.
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! And love the dimensional paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Stacy. I like the snow on the letters and that pop of red behind the white jewel is amazing!

    ReplyDelete