Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Little Sizzix Fun } Wish Tag

Hey there everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I'm getting in the Christmas mood and wanted to share a tag I created using goodies that I picked up at The Scrapbooking Studio.  

I started with a #8 manila tag and did a little inking with Ranger Distress Ink Iced Spruce.  I inked all of the edges with a little Walnut Stain.  On the right side of the tag I used the Sizzix Edge die Torn Notebook.  I placed a couple of ribbons/trims across the bottom and centered a Tim Holtz Christmas word band across it.



You can see at the bottom of the tag I used the Sizzix movers & shapers set Mini Pine Tree & Holly.  I cut the holly out of grunge paper and inked it with Ranger Distress Ink Pine Needles.  I also cut the tree from this sames set out of grunge paper and inked the branches with pine needles and the base of the tree with walnut stain.  Next I sprinkled a small amount of white embossing powder on the tree and heat set it to look like snow.  The numbers were cut using the movers & shapers Mini Reindeer & 25 set.  I then inked this with Ranger Festive Berries and stapled it to the tag.  I placed a Tim Holtz Adage Ticket in a memo pin and stuck that into the burlap.



For the top of the tag I have added a few idea-ology goodies.....LOVE those ice skates!  I embellished the top of the tag with some seam binding and the new Tim Holtz trimmings.


Supplies Used:
Ranger - Distress Ink (Walnut Stain, Pine Needles, Iced Spruce & Festive Berries), manila tag #8
Sizzix - Torn Notebook (Edge die) Reindeer & 25 set, Mini Tree & Holly set (movers & shapers)
Idea-ology - Trimmings, memo pin, Christmas word band, tiny attacher, grunge paper

Thanks for stopping by today, you can hop on over to The Scrapbooking Studio online store and grab all of these great things to make this tag.  I have linked it all to the online store above in my supply list to make it easy peasy for you!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment