Monday, April 14, 2014

Art Anthology Tag Fun

Hey there everyone happy Monday!!!  I'm going to share a tag that I created using some of my fabulous Art Anthology goodies!   I love art journaling and I'm going to add this tag to my journal.  I think I'm going to use some washi tape and just add it in as a small little flip page somewhere inside.
Here is a peak of the top of the tag.  The beautiful blue ribbon is seam binding that I colored with the Colorations Spray (Waimea Bay).  While I was heat setting the binding I scrunched it in my hand to give it some wrinkle!  As you can see I played with a little stencils and some lids of the coloration sprays.
Tag2
Ok so here is the finished tag.
Tag copy
To start this tag I used a #8 Manila tag and painted it with the Art Anthology Gesso, then gave it a little heat set.  Next I took a paint brush and small amounts of the Velvet Dimensional Paints (Pink & Aloha) and painted spots here and there.  I used a Dina Wakley stencil (Plastic Canvas) with my Mayan Gold Velvet paint.  I heat set that for a second then stamped the saying on the mid left of the tag.  The green color on the tag is Sorbet Dimensional Gel Paint (June Bud).  I applied this on the outsides of the tag with a paintbrush.  I still felt that it needed a little pop of color so I used the Fiesta Velvet Dimensional paint for the circles.  I created these circles by grabbing one of the lids from the Coloration Sprays and just dabbing them into the paint then onto the tag.  Once I was done I tied the seam binding at the top!!  This is going to make a great addition to my art journal.

Here is a list of the colors I used, you can grab all of these online at The Scrapbooking Studio!

Supplies Used:
Art Anthology - Velvet Paint(Fiesta, Mayan Gold, Pink, Aloha)
Art Anthology - Sorbet Dimensional Gel Paint (June Bud)
Art Anthology - Colorations Spray - Waimea Bay
Stencil - Dina Wakley -  Plastic Canvas

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, hope you have a great day!!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment