Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Xyron & Teresa Collins Team Up

Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  We have an amazing week of inspiration for you from the Xyron DT as we are doing a swap with Teresa Collins!
 
I'm loving the You Are My Happy collection and the new Daily Stories collection from Teresa Collins.  We were lucky enough to get our hands on both along with some of Teresa's new stencils and flip book!!  AMAZING goodies!!
 
For my first project I have started working on the Flip book.  I don't have the photos printed yet for the inside, but love how the cover turned out.  I used the 6x6 paper pad of Daily Stories, there are so many fun elements that you can cut apart to use for embellishments.  I have inked the edges using Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  I ran the small elements through my Xyron 150 sticker maker, used the foam squares from the Teresa Collins Adhesive kit to pop up some of the images, and the Mega Runner took care of the rest.
 
 
 
Up next is a mini album that I created using the You Are My Happy Collection.  The binding on this mini album was done using the We R Memory Keepers Cinch machine.  I loved adding the tags into the album, and the washi tape for this line is super cute!  I used the Xyron Mega Runner & glue dots for this project along with the foam squares from the Teresa Collins Adhesive kit to pop up embellishments.
 
 

 
 

 


Supplies Used:
Ranger - Walnut Stain Distress Ink
We R Memory Keepers - Cinch Machine
 
Make sure you hop on over to the Xyron DT blog to see all of the amazing projects all week, and also stop by the Teresa Collins blog to check out what her team has for inspiration.
 
Have a wonderful day!
~Stacy

 

2 comments:

  1. Love this mini :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific mini albums!
    Loving the flip one.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete