Thursday, May 1, 2014

Beach Rules } Xyron & Paper Smooches

Hey there, thanks for stopping by today.  The Xyron DT was lucky enough to get to pick something out to create with from Paper Smooches!!  I love die cuts, so I of course picked one of the wise dies.  Since summer is right around the corner, and there are so many paper collections with a "beachy" theme I picked the fun little Anchor (A1D040).

Here is the fun little tag project I created. I traced and cut the pattern paper to fit the tag and then using the Xyron Mega Runner placed that on top of the tag.



I used one of the Graphic 45 tags and the new By The Sea collection.  Is that anchor not just the perfect accent on this tag!!!  I tied a little twine around it and popped it up on the tag using the Xyron foam squares from the Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit.  I embellished the tag by cutting out some of the great elements from this paper collection and also popped those up as well.  The Petaloo flower (  )in the upper corner was placed using Xyron 3/16 glue dots as well as the Petaloo shells along the bottom of the tag. 

Supplies Used:
Xyron - Mega Runner, 3/16 glue dots, Teresa Collins Adhesive Kit
Paper Smooches - Anchor wise die (A1D040)
Graphic 45 - By The Sea
Petaloo - Darjeeling Dahilas Teastaine, Sea Shells
Ranger - Walnut Stain Distress Ink

Thanks again to Paper Smooches for sharing your amazing product with us at Xyron!
~Stacy

1 comment: