Friday, May 16, 2014

Love You

Hey there everyone, Stacy here today to share a Mother's Day card that I created for my mom.  On this card I went with layers of papers, ribbons, embellies and of course the fabulous Petaloo flowers.
  Mothers Day Card copy
To start with I centered cardstock and pattern paper on the card.  I did a little stitching work using my Xyron Design Runners along the outside.  From there it was a matter of just layering the ribbons and embellishments over the stamped image on the pattern paper. The amazing Botanica Collection Minis (Teal) & Velvet Hydrangeas (Orange) were the perfect fit around the bows!
Supplies Used:
Petaloo - Botanica Minis (Teal) & Velvet Hdrangeas (Orange)
Xyron - Design Runner & Mega Runner
Teresa Collins - Pattern paper
Bazzill - Cardstock
Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you have an amazing day!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment