Monday, June 16, 2014

Art Journal Time

Hey there everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I am having so much fun art journaling lately and want to share my newest journal page with you today. 

To start this page I sprayed a little water over my journal then started layering with the Art Anthology Colorations Sprays.  I used Honey Bee, Grass, Studio Blue and then I used my heat tool to dry it for a second.
AA_June16-5 copy
Next I grabbed one of my stencils, sponge and Art Anthology Sorbet Dimensional Paint (Mi Bella) and did a little stencil action on the page.
AA_June16-4 copy
Once the paint had dried I got to town stamping a saying, and I simply love the arrow and flowers stamps.
AA_June16-1 copy
You can see in the photo below I also used the Watermelon Colorations Spray and flicked it all over the page. The center of the flowers and the petals I filled in with the Dimensional Crystal.  For this I used Fairy, Guava & Peony.
AA_June16-2 copy
Here is how my art journal page turned out when I was done.  I added little bits of doodling with my white gel pen on the arrows and bits of the flowers as well.
AA_June16-3 copy
Supplies Used:
Art Anthology Colorations Spray (Watermelon, Studio Blue, Grass & Honey Bee)
Art Anthology Dimensional Crystal (Guava, Fairy & Peony)
Art Anthology Sorbet Dimensional Paint (Mi Bella)
Stamps - Dyan Reaveley & Wendy Vecchi


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today you can grab all of the product used on the journal page at The Scrapbooking Studio online HERE!!   Have a wonderful day!!

~Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment