Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Basically Bare Birthday Mini

Thanks for stopping by today to check out my super fun birthday Basically Bare mini album!  I love Basically Bare mini albums, so I have altered a fun album with a birthday theme this time around.  Check out this cute cover....the May Arts ribbon matches PERFECTLY with this paper collection that I used!!!  I simply love to tie ribbons onto all of my mini albums, it just adds that perfect touch to any binding!!
May Arts 1 copy
Now for a peak inside....it's full of places for photos, journaling and I even added a few pockets on the inside covers.  I used Art Anthology Velvet Dimensional Paint (Truffle) and applies it lightly to the edges of the pattern paper using a foam brush.
May Arts 2 copy
May Arts 3 copy
May Arts 4 copy
May Arts 5 copy
May Arts 7 copy
Supplies Used:
Basically Bare - Funky Findings Mini Album
Art Anthology -  Velvet Dimensional Paint - Truffle
May Arts Ribbon - 7/8" Crochet Ribbon White , 1.5" Lace Ribbon Teal
Doodlebug - Paper collection
Xyron - Mega Runner

Thanks again for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment