Friday, June 6, 2014

Sail Away Mini

Hey there everyone, thanks for stopping by today!!So for my project today I altered a fun little mini album from Basically Bare Tiny Tabs.  Lets start with the front of the book.  You can see I mixed up how the album came and put a clear acrylic piece in front.  I used Art Anthology Sorbet Dimensional Paint (Big Dip O'Ruby) and did a little stencil work.  You can also see the ribbons from May Arts are a perfect fit with the paper collection I used in this book.  The pink/red ribbon was actually white and I used the Art Anthology Colorations Spray (Sangria) to color the ribbon.
AA May Arts Cover
Now for the inside.
AA May Arts1
AA May Arts2
AA May Arts3
Here is a little close up of the next acrylic page. You can see here I had a little more fun with stencils.  I love the way you can see what is on the next page through the paint.
AA May Arts3 close up
AA May Arts4
AA May Arts5
AA May Arts6
Supplies Used:
Art Anthology - Velvet Dimensional Paints (Reef & Cotton)
Art Anthology - Sorbet Dimensional Paint (Big Dip O'Ruby)
Art Anthology - Colorations Spray (Sangria)
Basically Bare - Tiny Tabs Album
May Arts - 3/8" Grosgrain ribbon with anchors & stars, 2" Solid Crushed Wired Ribbon 1/4" Silk Ribbon
Xyron - Mega Runner, High Tack Tape & Glue Dots
Graphic 45 - By The Sea Collection



Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, hope you have enjoyed my mini.
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment