Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Journey

Hey there everyone Stacy here today to share another art journal page with you that I created using Art Anthology products.  I totally LOVE these colors together that I used as the base of the page.  I started by misting my page with a little water.  Next I grabbed my Art Anthology Colorations Sprays (Juicy, Studio Blue, Heart &Plush) then started misting.  I did a light layer, then began to fill in where I wanted more color at.
6-22-2 copy
Now that the base was done it was time to pick some stamps to use.  I started with the Tim Holtz stamp set Mini Muse (the circles) and stamped a few of those with black ink on the page.  Next I took one of the caps from my Colorations sprays and dipped it into the Art Anthology Gesso to make white circles over the stamped image. You can see that in this close up photo below at the bottom of the picture.
6-22  close upcopy
I continued stamping images along with a quote from the same Tim Holtz set.  The funky ladies head along with her hair I created came from a Dyan Reaveley set (Bits of this).  I added a few word stickers that I thought went along with the saying and placed them on the lower left of the page.  I also did a little gel pen action to outline a few things on the journal page.
6-22 copy
Supplies Used:
Art Anthology - Colrations Sprays (Juicy, Heart, Studio Blue & Plush)
Art Anthology - Gesso
Stamps - Tim Holtz (Mini Muse) Dyan Reaveley (Bits of this & Doodle Parts)
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today to check out my art journal page.  You can grab all of the Colorations Sprays along with some amazing stamp sets at The Scrapbooking Studio online HERE.

 Have a wonderful day!!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment