Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Date Night } 3 Birds Studio & Xyron

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by my blog today.  This week the DT at Xyron got to play and create with products from 3 Birds Studio to help celebrate the huge 24 hour craft day on HSN which will be July 23.  I'm loving the 3 Birds Studio products and this was the first time I have created with them.  The paper is fabulous and the 3D stickers and letters stickers are AMAZING!!!  Of course my Xyron that I used to adhere everything is always way FABULOUS!!

So I have a layout to share with you today capturing one of our date nights this Summer.


Here are a couple of close up photos of the uber amazing embellies from 3Birds Studio.


The fun letter stickers, I did outline them to make them pop off of the page more.


Supplies Used:
3Birds Studio - Pattern paper sets

Thank you to 3Birds Studio for sharing your products with the Xyron DT, they are amazing!!!  Don't forget everyone, tune into HSN on July 23 for one amazing craft day!

~Stacy

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout! I love how you used the 3 Birds on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!!!! I am so happy you got to play along with 3 Birds!!!! Miss ya!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout! I love how you layered the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete