Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer Bucket List

Hey there everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I love the super fun kit this month from Clear Scraps....the Simple Stories collection along with the amazing album are the perfect supplies to create an album to capture those Summer memories in.  Check out the July kit HERE!
I create a Summer Bucket List 2014 album.  I used that cute bucket list sticker and thought oh that would be so cute!!  I embellished the jump rings with some ribbon from my stash.
June mini cover
Now for the inside.....places for photos and journaling all of our Summer adventures!
June mini page 1-2
June mini page 3-4
You can see I used alot of the stickers from the collection.  There are TONS of them to use and they make perfect little additions to your pages.
June mini page 5-6
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, don't forget to check out this months kit HERE!!
Have a wonderful day!!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment